Thursday, March 17, 2011

Roatan, Honduras

In Roatan, the four of us, used up every possible minute! We started with zip lines, spent time with parrots, and monkeys, snorkled and finally shopped.

Here is a clip of Chris on the zip lines.

Our guides were really funny, we laughed the whole time.

 We walked through some botanical gardens.

 
Explored a pirate museum.

 Yes, he was whispering me sweet nothings...

 Look at those talons.

 These monkeys were so cute.

 They were climbing all over everyone.

I love this shot! Very curious monkeys!

Banana's, anyone???

 From there we walked down the beach to the Bananarama Resort. Dan and Cyndi's friends own the resort and we checked it out. We snorkled in the most incredible location. There were deep caverns everywhere, and the most diverse fish. 

The water was just breathtaking! After we traveled back to port & shopped before returning to the boat.

1 comment:

  1. I was watching a house hunters international and there was a couple from post falls who were buying a resort in roatan honduras. I love that show. do they still live there? what fun! Scott and I went to grand cayman in December and had rough sea problems also. but it was a lot of fun. I love sunshine!

    ReplyDelete