Friday, May 20, 2011

"Lightening"

Gavin got a new bike 2 weeks ago. We can't keep him off of it. He loves to ride it everywhere- down the street, in the dirt hills, to the park, and through the construction sites. His bike is so fast, it received the nickname,  "Lightening". The other day, I was reading out front while he was riding. I noticed that he kept riding on the same portion of the side walk at the end of the street. Back and forth at least 20 times. He'd stop and look at something every now and then. When he rode back near me, I asked what he had been looking at. He shared that he had found a big pile of red ants. He was sure that "Lightening" would save the day and kill them all! Our little hero! I made him take the photo out front to show off our tulips in full bloom! I just love driving home to them everyday!



2 comments:

  1. Those flowers look amazing!
    Love that Gavin named his bike. Every boy needs a bike and a dirt field to ride it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are beautiful!!
    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete