Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

Making the kids wait on the stairs for Kerri and Jorge to come up - Show us how you really feel Zach!

This was the big family present we got this year! They were all a little confused when they opened the big box with their helmets. Once they peaked in the garage even Savannah was screaming! Even through it was freezing Christmas day - the go-kart was taken for several rides.

Braydon's presents

Savannah's presents

Zachary's presents

Gavin's presents

It was a great Christmas for us! The kids really enjoyed buying gifts for each other this year. The boys wrapped Savannah's present in about 10 layers of boxes and paper.
We are very blessed!

6 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging!!! Great photos!!! You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come over and try out the Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Matthew was in awe at the pictures of the kart! Welcome to blogland, so glad we will see more of you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fun! I didn't realize you had started a blog. Woo Hoo! It was great seeing you all at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited to see a blog! It is fun to see how much your family has grown....and so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I wished we all lived closer.

    ReplyDelete